- "Concierge Book" in every cabin full of maps, menus, brochures, hiking trails, and other area information.
- Linens, towels, toilet paper
- Full bathroom with toilet and 5' shower
- Queen bed with plush memory foam topper encased in a hypo-allergenic down envelope, and colorful quilt. (This topper is extremely comfy and will not bother those with allergies.)
- Full kitchen with pots, pans, bowls, colander, spices, dishes, dish soap, paper towels, aluminum foil, spray Pam, microwave, stove, fridge w/freezer, toaster, 12 cup Coffee maker with filters
- Corkscrews, wine glasses, champagne glasses, and acrylic hot tub glasses!
- Satellite Flatscreen LCD TV with HBO/Showtime/Cinemax and lots of music channels, plus a DVD player. We generally get good reception but it is a satellite so may have varying reception when stormy or extremely overcast (rare).
- Gas fireplace - no need for wood! The fireplace is on a thermostat and is the main heat source for the cabin (although we have back-up electric heat as well), so it isn't operational in the summer.
- Gas grill - propane provided so no need for gas or charcoal!
- Washer, dryer, and laundry soap
- Hot tub and white cedar rocking loveseat & picnic table on covered porch
- Shared phone at The Pumphouse for making outgoing calls, so no ringing phone in your cabin to bother you!
(The Paw Print cabin DOES feature a private phone in the cabin.)
Most cell phones can get service at the cabins (especially standing on The Pumphouse porch next to the landline!), but many phones will not have a good signal inside the cabins.
- No firearms of any kind are allowed to be used on the property.
Groceries – Stock up before you arrive as the small stores in and around Hot Springs have a limited selection of goods. Don't forget coffee, condiments, and burgers or steaks for the grill. Also bring whatever adult beverages you enjoy as you can purchase beer and wine ONLY at The Camp Store in Hot Springs.
Gasoline – Again, fill up before you get here. Hours can be limited in Hot Springs.
- Specialty kitchen gadgets - Please bring any specialty kitchen items such as: blender, mixer, crockpot, deep fryer, etc. We keep our kitchens fully stocked with the basics plus cutting boards, knives, cheese graters, etc, but do not stock specialty small appliances.
Personal toiletries - including shampoo. Shower gel is provided. Please bring a hair dryer and/or clothes iron with you if you wish to use one.
Clothing - layers, rain jacket, comfortable shoes, hat, sunglasses.
For hikers - daypack, water bottles, hiking boots, compass, binoculars.
Camera (film, memory cards, and batteries too)
Wildflower and Tree ID books
- NEED FLOWERS? Shady Side Florist is located in Marshall, but they are happy to deliver flowers to the cabins. It is probably best if you contact them directly to request flowers and arrange payment. Do ask them to give us a call to arrange delivery. Let us know about your plans as well so we can coordinate the flowers to arrive while we are cleaning the cabins. Their number is 828-649-3343.
- Absolutely no smoking inside please! Ashtray for smoking outside on the porch only.
- No bonfires, campfires, firepits, etc. allowed on the premises. The risk of a forest fire is too high.